Lunaticus Sempiterna Dolus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2moons guild LunaticusSD

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Check LSD Interactive to see how to use VENTRILO!!! >>>>>>>  VERY IMPORTANT MAJOR ANNOUNCEMENT!!! PLEASE CHECK LSD Interactive!

Favorite 2moons character

Go down 
+4
Seele
ILOVEB00BS
Moon Drenched
Mastaguns
8 posters

Your favorite 2moons Character
Azure Knight
Favorite 2moons character I_vote_lcap17%Favorite 2moons character I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 2 ]
Bagi Warrior
Favorite 2moons character I_vote_lcap17%Favorite 2moons character I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 2 ]
Segnale
Favorite 2moons character I_vote_lcap25%Favorite 2moons character I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 3 ]
Mage
Favorite 2moons character I_vote_lcap8%Favorite 2moons character I_vote_rcap
 8% [ 1 ]
Segita Hunter
Favorite 2moons character I_vote_lcap8%Favorite 2moons character I_vote_rcap
 8% [ 1 ]
Summoner
Favorite 2moons character I_vote_lcap25%Favorite 2moons character I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 12

AuthorMessage
Mastaguns

Mastaguns

Favorite 2moons character Empty
PostSubject: Favorite 2moons character   Favorite 2moons character I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 7:43 pm

First post on this forum Yay.

What is your favorite 2moons character, and why.

Hunter is my favorite, mostly because it has many aoes. It does a lot of damage if built right. Expert in pvp when you go bow/xbow.
Back to top Go down
Moon Drenched
Admin
Moon Drenched

PostSubject: Re: Favorite 2moons character   Favorite 2moons character I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 10:27 pm

seggy!!!!!!! coz she uses whip lol! and fh and res! and seggy is fun and i like the purple skin lol! lol! and coz im a seggy curse field rules and paralyze!

i like mage aoes too!
Back to top Go down
https://lunaticussd.forumotion.com
ILOVEB00BS

PostSubject: Re: Favorite 2moons character   Favorite 2moons character I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 3:42 pm

Azure knights have the sexiest dance in the whole game and they are one of the only characters to speak when doing emotes(dance laugh and tata!) farao farao lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Seele

PostSubject: Re: Favorite 2moons character   Favorite 2moons character I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 11:35 pm

It has to be the segglet! Not just cause mine is evil either
Back to top Go down
Sirruh

Sirruh

PostSubject: -,..,-   Favorite 2moons character I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 1:19 am

Bagis are my fav, we have high endurance .high def so we dont get owned by mobs like segs mages and hunters Razz, our kbs are killer, the more we have, the more we win, and in my opinion, we have awesome moves *spirit shout, outrage, carnage,death spark* annnnnnnd we are freaking massive, man do our armos look cool * our t3s dont count, they rlly do suck*
Back to top Go down
LunaticLord

LunaticLord

PostSubject: Re: Favorite 2moons character   Favorite 2moons character I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 2:11 am

With all do respect BAGI is a noob character cause it is very very very easy to build up lol (i mean not on lvling) but everything else is so nobby, it looks like it was made by some children playing.
BAGI's are totally overpowered, and what is so damn hard to punch with some kickbacks, if i had kb's on my knight bagi's would prey to live.
Everything thats nice and beautifull has ann end so take your time and enjoy while you can on your bagi cause when action 5 update comes there will be a new class (Aloken) its like a mixture from segnale and knight, high defence and high attack, lots of buffs and REAL PVP attacks.

When update comes it will be the day of BAGI fallen<<<<< remember this its very important!!!!

cheers cheers cheers ALOKEN RULES cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Mastaguns

Mastaguns

PostSubject: Re: Favorite 2moons character   Favorite 2moons character I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 2:06 pm

Hey all experiment popping in, but i heard that the aloken class isnt so great as said, i know a few people who played the class in the private server.

Also my hunter can hit baggies with a very hard kb Very Happy

Hardest ones in hunters are aks ;( with their kb buff.
Back to top Go down
RYCEBALLS

PostSubject: ...   Favorite 2moons character I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 12:26 am

INCAR MAGE nothing else to say beside their AOe to bad their def. sucks
Back to top Go down
Blue_Ninja

Blue_Ninja

PostSubject: Re: Favorite 2moons character   Favorite 2moons character I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 6:04 pm

WHAT WHAT WHAT new update ? when , and that char where is the descripion ?
Back to top Go down
Moon Drenched
Admin
Moon Drenched

PostSubject: Re: Favorite 2moons character   Favorite 2moons character I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 5:13 am

lol blue its on the 2moons website just browse around there look for ALOKEN or just go to you tube and search DEKARON ACTION 6
Back to top Go down
https://lunaticussd.forumotion.com
Blue_Ninja

Blue_Ninja

PostSubject: Re: Favorite 2moons character   Favorite 2moons character I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 2:07 pm

i saw something on tube yea , but on the website i could't find any info on aloken or. the date of release
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Favorite 2moons character   Favorite 2moons character I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Favorite 2moons character
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lunaticus Sempiterna Dolus :: Lunaticus SD Guild Forum :: Polls-
Jump to: